From: Kevint T on
Hi,

in Outlook 2007, I have an image (located on my local c:\ drive) in my signature. I want this image to be clickable and take the email recipient to www.example.com

How do I do this? Seems strange to me that MS doesn't just allow you to right click the image and make it a hyperlink.

Thanks in advance.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Kevint T" <bkevint[at]hotmail[dot]vom> wrote in message

> in Outlook 2007, I have an image (located on my local c:\ drive) in my
> signature. I want this image to be clickable and take the email recipient to
> www.example.com
>
> How do I do this? Seems strange to me that MS doesn't just allow you to
> right click the image and make it a hyperlink.

Outlookforums doesn't wrap text. Please add line breaks so it's easier to
read your posts.

See if something here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/signatures.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Bob I on
In the Signature Editing dialog box, select the image and click the
Insert Hyperlink button ..................

From: Kevint T on
Bob I wrote on Tue, 11 May 2010 08:47
> In the Signature Editing dialog box, select the image and click the
> Insert Hyperlink button ..................
>
> Kevint T wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > in Outlook 2007, I have an image (located on my local c:\ drive) in my
> > signature. I want this image to be clickable and take the email
> > recipient to www.example.com
> >
> > How do I do this? Seems strange to me that MS doesn't just allow you to
> > right click the image and make it a hyperlink.
> >
> > Thanks in advance. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Thanks, can't believe I didn't think of trying that :).
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Bob I on

Kevint T wrote:

> Bob I wrote on Tue, 11 May 2010 08:47
>
>> In the Signature Editing dialog box, select the image and click the
>> Insert Hyperlink button ..................
>>
>> Kevint T wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> in my > signature. I want this image to be clickable and take the
>> email > recipient to www.example.com
>> you to > right click the image and make it a hyperlink.
>

> Thanks, can't believe I didn't think of trying that :). Submitted using
> http://www.outlookforums.com

You're welcome, have a great day!