From: Derringer on
OS FreeBSD 8 release 2 perfectly updated using portmaster.

No other issue but the kdm4 localization.

------

I start that program using rc.conf

My system is well localized to it_IT and it work fine.

Then the only app still appearing in english language is kdm4 and just if I
start it via rc.conf

If I start the box with no automatic kdm4 start, then I log on as root user
and start kdm4 from the root prompt, everything is fine and also kdm4 is
nicely translated in italian.

So I think to solve the problem using vipw to localize the kdm4 launch user
profile. Then I don't know which system user do run kdm4 via rc.conf. Which
user do run rc.conf kdm4 option automatically?

Is a good idea? Any other option to have kdm4 automagically loaded in it_IT
lanuage? Why this happen?