From: KSieg on
Every time I click on a link in an email in Outlook, a "locate link browser"
window appears. There's a lot of help on the web to fix it for Win XP, but
those steps don't appear to work for Windows 7.

I tried pointing it to iexplorer.exe and the window isn't coming up anymore,
but it just launches IE and my home page... not the link that was in the
email.

I've also tried setting the default browser to Firefox... and then the links
in emails work. But, if I then try and set the defaul browser back to IE,
clicking on a link in an email will launch IE, but just my home page... not
the link that was in the email.

Can anyone help?
From: KSieg on
My apologies… this is already being addressed earlier...

I'm sorry. Please disregard this post.