From: JY on
Hi,

I have an MFC application that needs to delay load some DLLs. I've mentioned
the names of these DLLs in Linker->Input->Delay loaded DLLs and things work
fine, but only if the DLLs reside in the EXEs path.

I would like to load the DLLs from any other location, for example the temp
path. Is there anything else that I need to do for this?

TIA,
JY
From: David Lowndes on
>I have an MFC application that needs to delay load some DLLs. I've mentioned
>the names of these DLLs in Linker->Input->Delay loaded DLLs and things work
>fine, but only if the DLLs reside in the EXEs path.
>
>I would like to load the DLLs from any other location, for example the temp
>path. Is there anything else that I need to do for this?

Have a look on MSDN for the topic titled "Understanding the Helper
Function", I think that'll point you in the right direction.

Dave