From: Reenie McC Reenie on
I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct discussion group, and if not,
sorry for the trouble. Could you direct me if I'm wrong?

The issue is that the internet connection locks up if I click on a link or
attempt to print from within an open website. It does not happen each time,
but often enough to make me want to pull my hair! I have to shut down the
connection - the message says it is 'not responding,' and reconnect,
sometimes 2 or 3 times, to be able to use the link from the website.

I have a second laptop, and it doesn't have this problem. It's using VISTA.
The problem is in the laptop using XP Professional.

Thanks for any information.
Reenie McC

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and
seek support in IE General newsgroup:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general