First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Aerodynamics for Engineers, 5E Solution manual Bertin Russ Cummings is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP.
Aerodynamics for Engineers, 5E Solution manual Bertin Russ Cummings is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP. ... 17 Feb 2010 22:28
Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities, 15th Edition Earl Wilson McGraw Hill Test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP.
Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities, 15th Edition Earl Wilson McGraw Hill Test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP. ... 14 Feb 2010 12:55
'When Are Relations Neither True Nor False?
I had claimed that if for all a in the range of x (y)Aay (1) is vacuously true then (x)(y)Aay (2) is vacuously true. I have got an objection that this is scope fallacy and that the inference is incorrect. I do not know, but I no longer claim that (2) is v... 16 Apr 2010 07:16
geometry precisely defining ellipsis and how infinity is in the midsection #427 Correcting Math
So let us get a start on this project of defining the ellipsis in Numbers from the precision definition of finite-line and infinite-line in geometry. Those are the line-segment with two endpoints and the line-ray with one endpoint and a arrow indicating an endless string of points. So the ellipsis in Numbers i... 13 Feb 2010 03:53
geometry precisely defining ellipsis and how infinity is in the midsection #426 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium, on Jan 27, 2010 2:41 AM, wrote: --- old post of Jan 27 --- One can say the trick of Euclid's infinitude of primes proof is to "multiply the lot and add 1". I prefer to call it the mechanism of the proof rather than the slimey (sic) connotation of "trick." But maybe I have fou... 13 Feb 2010 02:48
Deconstructing Godel
Observations: A. There is at least one method (Godel) of generating self-referential statements in first-order logic. B. There is no evidence that there are not alternative methods of self- reference. C. There are no guidelines to recognize the use of alternative (non- Godelian) methods of self-reference. D. The... 15 Feb 2010 12:04
I LOVE YOU QUOTES & LOVE METER
I LOVE YOU QUOTES & LOVE METER http://sites.google.com/site/quicksinfos TRUE LOVERS BECAME A LIFE PARTNER to download in your mobile phone visit these website http://sites.google.com/site/quicksinfos ... 9 Feb 2010 07:16
most likely candidate arc of tractrix and circle that are equal (proofs??) #403 Correcting Math
Alright, I went to this website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tractrix.png And then constructed a circle of equal radius to the picture shown. Then I moved the circle around on the tractrix to see if the arc of the circle matches the arc in the tractrix. It does not match very close to the cusp, but it d... 8 Feb 2010 15:41
Beth Theorem = Beth Property + X?
Dear All I am struggling with terminology. First of all I want to go fully proof theoretical, so I don't agree when I find on answer.com: Beth Theorem "It therefore connects the proof theory of such a logic to its model theory." Is there no connection of proof theory and model theory possible for those... 7 Feb 2010 15:22
matching of arcs on pseudosphere with sphere #400 Correcting Math
gudi wrote: On Feb 7, 2:33 am, Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: gudi wrote: I don't understand what you understand by "Rolling".  Without looking into any other details in your postings and just to give you an ... 6 Feb 2010 22:55