From: DunnRight on
I am trying to set the default value of a text box to say "Passenger and
Cargo", but it is reading the "and" as a logical expression. I assume. It
gives me a "-1" value when I view the form. How can I make it read "and" as
just a word?
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 06:34:01 -0700, DunnRight
<DunnRight(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Put double-quotes around the entire value.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: John Spencer on
You need quotes marks around the phrase Try entering
"Passenger and Cargo"

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: KARL DEWEY on
Did you enclose it in double quotes?
= "Passenger and Cargo"

--
Build a little, test a little.

"DunnRight" wrote:

> I am trying to set the default value of a text box to say "Passenger and
> Cargo", but it is reading the "and" as a logical expression. I assume. It
> gives me a "-1" value when I view the form. How can I make it read "and" as
> just a word?

Pages: 1
Prev: Help with pivot
Next: Queries crash Access