From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 16:04 -0400, Gary wrote:

> ?>
> <?php

That bit of the code has a newline in it, which counts as output :p

I've not looked over the rest yet, but see if that helps.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: "Gary" on

"Ashley Sheridan" <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 16:04 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> ?>
>> <?php
>

> That bit of the code has a newline in it, which counts as output :p
>
> I've not looked over the rest yet, but see if that helps.
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Ashley

Actually I had added that closing and opening tag in trying to solve the
problem, I put it back and still have the issue.

I looked at the code as it looks on the board, would it be easier if I sent
you the files?

Thanks again.

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: "Gary" on
Ashley & Richard

I think I found the issue.

In loginGlobals.php, the error was pointing to line 281, when the code
stopped and 278. (I know most of the time this just means there is a missing
bracket or semi-colon in the code), however, what I did is put my curser on
link 281, backspaced to eliminate white space, and it seems to be working.

I will let you know if this is just premature exhuberation.

Thanks again for all your help.

Gary