From: Nathan on
On May 27, 11:33 am, Seebs <usenet-nos...(a)seebs.net> wrote:
> On 2010-05-27, Skybuck Flying <IntoTheFut...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The lookup table right now seems to be the best solution for 32 bit support.
>
> I think at this point I'm plonking you.  You're extremely verbose without
> saying much of anything, you overuse exclamation marks, you're overly
> exciteable, and apparently you don't have any clue how to frame a problem,
> think about what you need, and develop a plan for approaching it.  Maybe
> you should consider decaf.

Hmm... "overly excitable" might be indicative of bipolar-ism. The
rest might be attributable to a "need for attention" which overpowers
his desire to learn.

One item in his favor is a persistent willingness to play with code.

Nathan.
From: Nathan on
On May 28, 1:19 pm, Branimir Maksimovic <bm...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Skyfuck, don;t crosspost.

Are you Usenet's cop this week?? :)

> --http://maxa.homedns.org/
>
> Sometimes online sometimes not

Anything interesting there??

Nathan.
From: Branimir Maksimovic on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 11:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
Nathan <nathancbaker(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 28, 1:19 pm, Branimir Maksimovic <bm...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Skyfuck, don;t crosspost.
>
> Are you Usenet's cop this week?? :)

He is really obvious. That's boring.
I like imaginative trolls.
Did you notice another one in comp.lang.x86.asm
that crossposts?
Same kind of trolling in different way.

> > --http://maxa.homedns.org/
> >
> > Sometimes online sometimes not
> >

> Anything interesting there??
>
> Nathan.

bmaxa(a)maxa:~/Desktop/server$ ./tmain
limit 1024 1024
create joinable
0x7ffff628b500 serviced 0
create detached
0x7ffff628b5f0 serviced 0
0x7f8aa58c2b10 serviced 0
create detached
0x7f8aa58c2c00 serviced 0

Greets!

--
http://maxa.homedns.org/

Sometimes online sometimes not

Svima je "dozvoljeno" biti idiot i

From: Robert Myers on
On May 28, 2:20 pm, Nathan <nathancba...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> One item in his favor is a persistent willingness to play with code.

Forgive my idle chatter.

Playing with any kind of puzzle or challenging activity can always be
productive.

One of the things that's attractive about applied mathematics as I
have experienced it is that, if something goes well, "as if by magic,"
it's usually an indication that you have done something right, and
perhaps very right. There are exceptions, but the fact that something
"works out" is almost always a trail of bread crumbs worth following.

That has not been my experience with programming, either my own, or
the programming of others. Too many things in programming will work
out "as if by magic" under some circumstances and not others. That's
one of the roots of evil in the mess that is called computer science.

Robert.

From: wolfgang kern on

Nathan answered Branimir:

>> Skyfuck, don;t crosspost.

> Are you Usenet's cop this week?? :)

>> --http://maxa.homedns.org/

>> Sometimes online sometimes not

> Anything interesting there??

Nothing new... but even Flying Bucket's notes are often more annoying
than of any interest, I released this poor lonely ghost from my
idiots-cage. I can afford the redundant added bandwidth ...

looks like watching increase of my own age makes me more tolerant :)

__
wolfgang