From: Sylvain Lafontaine on
SQLNCLI10 is the native client that comes with SQL-Server 2008; you can
download it separately from the following page:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C6C3E9EF-BA29-4A43-8D69-A2BED18FE73C&displaylang=en
and it should work as well against SQL-Server 2005.

SQLNCLI is the native client that comes with SQL-Server 2005 and if you have
the later installed on your system, you shouldn't have see an error message
about this missing provider. However, as you didn't provide any example of
your code, we cannot exclude that you have made an error there. You can
download it from:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d09c1d60-a13c-4479-9b91-9e8b9d835cdc&displaylang=en

Finally, if you have so much trouble with nvarchar(max), try using nText
instead.
--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Windows Live Platform

From: SANJAY SHAH-MICROBRAIN COMPUTERS PVT. LTD. on
Hi Sylvin,

I tried to user nText, Text, VarChar but at ADO Parameter is I don't user
adLongVarChar or adLongVarWChar then it trim text upto 4000 or 8000
character.

Please see my other reply for my code.

Sanjay Shah

From: SANJAY SHAH-MICROBRAIN COMPUTERS PVT. LTD. on
Hi Sylvain,

I tried using SQL Native Client 10 & ADO 2.8 but same problem is there.

Please help me.

From: Sylvain Lafontaine on
> I tried to user nText, Text, VarChar but at ADO Parameter is I don't user
> adLongVarChar or adLongVarWChar then it trim text upto 4000 or 8000
> character.

I'm sorry but I absolutely don't understand what you are trying to say here.
You will have to repeat your explanation but first, see my other answer.

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Windows Live Platform
Blog/web site: http://coding-paparazzi.sylvainlafontaine.com
(French)

"SANJAY SHAH-MICROBRAIN COMPUTERS PVT. LTD." <sanjay(a)microbrain.in> wrote in
message news:u1J05IY0KHA.4420(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Restore database using SMO
Next: Declare in a view