From: mjwk on
I am trying to create a formula for the following:

If Col A on worksheet 1 = Col B on worksheet 2 AND Col B on worksheet 1= Col
C on worksheet 2 then the value of cell X equals the value of cell Y.

I need 2 sets of data to match exactly in order to use the value found in a
third location.

Is this possible to do or do I need to break down into multiple steps?

Thanks
From: Pete_UK on
Try this in cell_X:

=IF(AND(Sheet1!A1=Sheet2!B1,Sheet1!B1=Sheet2!
C1),cell_Y,something_else)

You decide what you want the something_else to be (eg "" or 0).

Hope this helps.

Pete