From: Dmitriy on
I am looking for C++ DAO Direct / ACEDAO code examples to work with Access
2007.
I need C++ DAO Direct / ACEDAO code related to linking TableDefs (create /
connect), Open accdb database with password, Working with mapped recordsets,
and How to update accdb table property (date and etc). Any other code samples
will be usefull too. I do know about Microsoft 'AceSampleCode' and article at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc811599.aspx. Unfortunately, this
article and code do not cover issues I'm looking for.

For now I'm translating Microsoft VBA code to C++ using tli and tlh files as
conversion base. Unfortunately this method does not work in some cases.
I'd appreciate any help, suggestions, code samples.

Dmitriy