From: ooze3d on
Hi all,

I'm working on a project to create a basic FPGA based digital
cinema camera. The FPGA would have to capture a 1920x1080 progressive
frames at speeds from 1 to 60 frames/second from a Kodak CCD we've
already chosen, convert the stream to a DNG sequence (separate Adobe
DNG files, you can find the SDK at www.adobe.com) and store them in an
internal SATA SSD disk.

The FPGA also needs to control every single feature in the sensor
with a basic user interface, enable a DVI out for monitoring and a USB
in/out so the files can be downloaded to a computer.

This is of course a paid job.
From: LittleAlex on
On Dec 10, 10:04 am, ooz...(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on a project to create a basic FPGA based digital
> cinema camera. The FPGA would have to capture a 1920x1080 progressive
> frames at speeds from 1 to 60 frames/second from a Kodak CCD we've
> already chosen, convert the stream to a DNG sequence (separate Adobe
> DNG files, you can find the SDK atwww.adobe.com) and store them in an
> internal SATA SSD disk.
>
> The FPGA also needs to control every single feature in the sensor
> with a basic user interface, enable a DVI out for monitoring and a USB
> in/out so the files can be downloaded to a computer.
>
> This is of course a paid job.

1) You didn't say where the work will be done. USENET is global,
remember?
2) This of course is NOT a job posting board.
From: ooze3d on
I'm sorry. I didn't know I couldn't offer jobs here.

Besides that, the person who's interested would sign a contract and
receive the hardware needed by mail to work at home. That's why I
didn't say where.
From: Finn S. Nielsen on
ooze3d(a)gmail.com skrev:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on a project to create a basic FPGA based digital
> cinema camera. The FPGA would have to capture a 1920x1080 progressive
> frames at speeds from 1 to 60 frames/second from a Kodak CCD we've
> already chosen, convert the stream to a DNG sequence (separate Adobe
> DNG files, you can find the SDK at www.adobe.com) and store them in an
> internal SATA SSD disk.
>
> The FPGA also needs to control every single feature in the sensor
> with a basic user interface, enable a DVI out for monitoring and a USB
> in/out so the files can be downloaded to a computer.
>
> This is of course a paid job.

Isn't this something that exists already, or should it be able to do
something special ?

Are you looking for a 1 or 3-CCD solution ?

Regards,

Finn
Denmark
From: kadhiem_ayob on
>Isn't this something that exists already, or should it be able to do
>something special ?
>
>Regards,
>
>Finn
>Denmark

But it is competetion Finn not research, most of design work is already
done...that shouldn't stop us from having a share in the market.

kadhiem