From: Excalibur on
On Aug 3, 6:37 pm, Andrew Wiskow <wis...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Excalibur, if that offer is good for me as well, I may just take you
> up on it.  I have a 1571 that needs a new mech, too.  But I'll have to
> wait until after the 15th to send you the $30.  Please send me a
> private e-mail and let me know how you'd like me to send the money to
> you.
>
> -Andrew

Sure. Still want to make sure it works though. Keep in mind this is
a complete unit and not just the mech. I tried to extract your email
address but it gave me a not found error so just email me to the
address I put in the previous post.

Ex
From: Markus Grob on
Hello Mino

> I am in Italy :-(

I'm in Switzerland, but at the end of September, we go to the Gardasea
for one week. If this time is right, I take a 1571 with me, which I can
send you through italy. I think, this isn't the cheapiest way ;-)

Greetings from Switzerlad, Markus
From: Mino on
Markus Grob <snoopy(a)ilnet.ch> wrote:

>If this time is right, I take a 1571 with me, which I can
>send you through italy.

Hello Markus and thank you very much, but I just want a mech to put my
drive to good use! I have a C128D also, so if I need a 1571 I may
resort to that.
From: Markus Grob on
Mino schrieb:

> Hello Markus and thank you very much, but I just want a mech to put my
> drive to good use!

Ok. But if you need it, write. I have 4 1571, so one could be taken.

Greetings, Markus