From: Mino on
Hello, the mechanism in my 1571 drive is gone. I'm looking for a new
one. Please post a follow-up if you have one I can buy.
From: Excalibur on
On Aug 1, 8:21 pm, nont...(a)dico.no (Mino) wrote:
> Hello, the mechanism in my 1571 drive is gone. I'm looking for a new
> one. Please post a follow-up if you have one I can buy.

Provided you are in the US I have one that I'll let go for $30
including shipping. Which basically equates to about 22 plus 8 for
Fed Ex ground. I haven't plugged it up in a couple of years so I
would need to test it real quick but if you want it then send me an
email at eric ((at)) computersmakemesick //dot)) com and I'll make
sure it works.

Excalibur's Stone BBS
bbs.excalibursstone.com 6400
Running DMBBS v5.3a
DMBBS Headquarters
From: Mino on
Excalibur <excalibur(a)excalibursstone.com> wrote:

>Provided you are in the US I have one that I'll let go for $30

I am in Italy :-(
Thank you anyway.
From: Excalibur on
On Aug 2, 6:44 am, nont...(a)dico.no (Mino) wrote:
> Excalibur <excali...(a)excalibursstone.com> wrote:
> >Provided you are in the US I have one that I'll let go for $30
>
> I am in Italy :-(
>- Thank you anyway.

Lol...yeah...that would be a problem. Look for one closer but if in
the end you need mine let me know..just not sure the shipping cost
would be worth it.

From: Andrew Wiskow on
> > Excalibur <excali...(a)excalibursstone.com> wrote:
> > >Provided you are in the US I have one that I'll let go for $30

Excalibur, if that offer is good for me as well, I may just take you
up on it. I have a 1571 that needs a new mech, too. But I'll have to
wait until after the 15th to send you the $30. Please send me a
private e-mail and let me know how you'd like me to send the money to
you.

-Andrew