From: norm04 on
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone new of a pretty good tutorial to style a horizontal
list so the links would include a dropdown menu and possibly a submenu from
that.

Any help would be grateful. Thanks everyone

From: Paul Whitham AdobeCommunityExpert on
have a look at www.projectseven.com. They have tutorials and extensions

--
Paul Whitham
Certified Dreamweaver MX2004 Professional

Valleybiz Internet Design
www.valleybiz.net

From: hooglaz on
I like listamatic at maxdesign
Go to this web site css.maxdesign.com.au
From: dulcettones on
Yep...me too. Listamatic is great, nicely explained too.
http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/
From: Murray *ACE* on
Check the uberlink and MacFly tutorials at PVII -
http://www.projectseven.com/

and the Navbar tutorial/articles at Thierry's place
http://tjkdesign.com/articles/dropdown/

Or this one (more recent article):
http://tjkdesign.com/articles/Pure_CSS_Dropdown_Menus.asp

Or to get it done fast, go here -

http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/navigation/auto_hide/index.htm

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

"norm04" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I was wondering if anyone new of a pretty good tutorial to style a
> horizontal
> list so the links would include a dropdown menu and possibly a submenu
> from
> that.
>
> Any help would be grateful. Thanks everyone
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: CSS Bold issue
Next: Phoenix flash...