From: Al Dykes on
I'd like to read up on how memory paging, swapping and segmentation
differ 32 bit and 64 bit windows. Can someone point me to a paper?

Thanks.

--
Al Dykes

From: Bobby Johnson on
You can obtain documentation from either AMD @ www.amd.com or Intel @
www.intel.com for how each handles this in their respective CPUs.

From: Charlie Russel-MVP on
There's also some decent whitepapers on microsoft.com. I know, since I wrote
some of them. I think they'll do more to describe what windows does than an
intel or amd paper.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel