From: gufus on
* Crossposted in ALT.COMP.ANTI-VIRUS
* Crossposted in ALT.COMP.VIRUS

Hi group(s)

I'm still stuck using MS-DOS workstation(s) on my LAN, that's okay.. us
dinosaurs need a place to roam too.

Any hoo.. I'm still looking for a anti-viral program for MS-DOS, all the
competitors dropped support for DOS, any DOS OS. I'm stuck with DRweb for DOS
for now. Anyone?
--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... The most delicate component will be dropped.
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
gufus wrote:

> * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.ANTI-VIRUS
> * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.VIRUS

No, it wasn't. It was *multi*-posted.

Here, I'll *cross*-post for you.

--
-bts
From: gufus on
Hello, Beauregard!

You wrote on Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:26:25 -0400:

FL>> * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.ANTI-VIRUS
FL>> * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.VIRUS
BTS>
BTS> No, it wasn't. It was *multi*-posted.
BTS> http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#xpost
BTS>
BTS> Here, I'll *cross*-post for you.

My software does that, if I cross post .. I have to use my server's reader
(Fidolook) that message was posted in Fidonet and gated into the Internet.
--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.ANTI-VIRUS
| * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.VIRUS

| Hi group(s)

| I'm still stuck using MS-DOS workstation(s) on my LAN, that's okay.. us
| dinosaurs need a place to roam too.

| Any hoo.. I'm still looking for a anti-viral program for MS-DOS, all the
| competitors dropped support for DOS, any DOS OS. I'm stuck with DRweb for DOS
| for now. Anyone?

My advice...

Don't connect the DOS workstation to a LAN and scan all media with a Windows PC with
up-2-date AV prior to using it on the DOS workstation.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| Hello, Beauregard!

| You wrote on Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:26:25 -0400:

FL>>> * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.ANTI-VIRUS
FL>>> * Crossposted in ALT.COMP.VIRUS

BTS>> No, it wasn't. It was *multi*-posted.
BTS>> http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#xpost

BTS>> Here, I'll *cross*-post for you.

| My software does that, if I cross post .. I have to use my server's reader
| (Fidolook) that message was posted in Fidonet and gated into the Internet.

Fidolook doesn't care if you multi or cross post.

--
Dave

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7