From: Kraig Olmstead on
Did anyone find a solution for this short of going back to 32 bit Sonar?
I really love some of the Project 5 plug-ins (Tempo Delay especially).
I think I found something the night before last that suggested that
8.5 might be better at it.

Hi guys! Good to be back. I've been away for a few years. I'm getting
sucked back into production despite my selling most of my stuff and
vowing to only use this stuff to help me become a better musician
(emphasis on harmony, melody and composition without much emphasis on
production value).

Just a little Tempo Delay fix and I'll kick again. Yeah, that's it...

KO

From: Kraig Olmstead on
Is 1.02b from 12/21/08 from http://www.xlutop.com/buzz/ the latest and
greatest?

I may pick up 8.5 but for now I'm on 8.31.

KO

From: Kraig Olmstead on
I've been unable to use DX Shell to access the interface for Tempo Delay...

KO

From: Kraig Olmstead on
OK, thanks to your directions I have a bit of an idea of how to make
this work. I miss the presets that don't seem to show up in the P5
effects. I do have them doing something. Even the effects that should
not be affected by this stuff (e.g. Transient Shaper) are flakey right now.

I think I need to set this aside for now and not let it be a
distraction, though.

Thanks for all of the pointers. I'll probably revisit this in the near
future.

KO

From: Kraig Olmstead on
Don't take me too seriously on this. I'm not truly focusing on this
stuff. I am addressing it in little lulls when I'm not working on the
song itself.

KO