From: Kraig Olmstead on
Wow - are we all coming back home?

KO

From: Kraig Olmstead on
It does feel like coming home and it truly is nice to see the familiar
names, but if I'm spending time here it means (to me so far at least)
that I'm not spending enough time working on being the Muso I'm trying
to become - you know, someone like y'all.

It is very gratifying to be back though. How does Reaper do with MIDI
and loops? I use a fair amount of both to flesh out songs in progress
(you know, all the unfinished/barely started ones I have). I'm not
anxious to address a new learning curve and Sonar does a respectable job
at both, but if Reaper is solid at them I might spend a bit of time at it.

KO