From: clevelandkid on
I am looking to create a formula that will see if a value from column 1 sheet
1 is present in column 1 sheet 2, and if it is, return the value from column
2 sheet 2...

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance...
From: Gary''s Student on
=VLOOKUP(Sheet1!A1,Sheet2!A1:B1000,2)

This gets A1 from Sheet1 and tries to find it in column A of Sheet2. If
found, the value in column B is returned.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Please refer to my website:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item Number 57.

If you type in the number 1 in worksheet_1 cell A10 it will return ref 1 in
cell B10.

If you type in the number 2 in worksheet_1 cell A9 it will return ref 2 in
cell B9.

If you type in the number 3 in worksheet_1 cell A8 it will return ref 3 in
cell B8 and so on.

This appears to be what you want.

If you agree please hit Yes.

Thanks.