From: Yrrep on
I have a work sheet with a column of numbers, that are always being added
to.

I want use a different worksheet to lookup the last number in the column in
the first sheet.

i.e. vlookup last number in sheet 1 and place in sheet 2

From: teylyn on

You can use somthing like

=VLOOKUP(99^99,Sheet1!A1:A1000,1,TRUE)

regards