From: Ol�rin on

"Sweetie via WindowsKB.com" <u59250(a)uwe> wrote in message
> SC Tom wrote:
>>> I'm in Desprate need. My media player echoes, this " Duet Echo " ? I
>>> need
>>> down load my
>>> classes. Somebody Please Help :(
>>
>>If you're trying to get rid of echo in your sound system, you need to go
>>into Control Panel, find your audio device, and set the environment to
>>none
>>or standard. If there is a delay or echo setting, set it to zero or none.
>>
>>I'm assuming that's what you're posting about.
>
> SC, I got as far as audio device, i didn't find this enviroment, ( Windows
> Player 11 ) to make a settings...?anyways. I was looking forward to
> finding
> this enviroment. I belive that might've of work I had no such luck finding
> it.
> :(
>
> --
> Currently Lost in The World of Computers
>
> ~ Sweetie ~

What an entertaining thread this is. I'm surprised by and in awe of people's
perseverance in trying to make head or tail of what you're on about (or is
it better called "rising to the troll-bait"?).

Do you actually read back over what you've typed before hitting "Send",
keeping in mind what you're trying to achieve here, namely providing
detailed information about a problem you've got so that volunteers can
UNDERSTAND it and try to help you to a resolution?

*sits back and continues watching*

From: Mark Adams on

"Olórin" wrote:

> "Sweetie via WindowsKB.com" <u59250(a)uwe> wrote in message
> >>
> >>If you're trying to get rid of echo in your sound system, you need to go
> >>into Control Panel, find your audio device, and set the environment to
> >>none
> >>or standard. If there is a delay or echo setting, set it to zero or none.
> >>
> >>I'm assuming that's what you're posting about.
> >
> > SC, I got as far as audio device, i didn't find this enviroment, ( Windows
> > Player 11 ) to make a settings...?anyways. I was looking forward to
> > finding
> > this enviroment. I belive that might've of work I had no such luck finding
> > it.
> > :(
> >
> > --
> > Currently Lost in The World of Computers
> >
> > ~ Sweetie ~

> What an entertaining thread this is. I'm surprised by and in awe of people's
> perseverance in trying to make head or tail of what you're on about (or is
> it better called "rising to the troll-bait"?).
>
> Do you actually read back over what you've typed before hitting "Send",
> keeping in mind what you're trying to achieve here, namely providing
> detailed information about a problem you've got so that volunteers can
> UNDERSTAND it and try to help you to a resolution?
>
> *sits back and continues watching*

Give her a break, perhaps English is a second language? I know I could
barely communicate in Spanish, let alone any other language. (even English!)
From: Billns on
On 5/24/2010 4:36 PM, Sweetie via WindowsKB.com wrote:
> MowGreen wrote:
>>> Desprate! I need to down load my " Classes ". My media player echoes, I want
>>> to get
>>> back to normal. Please Help???
>>
>> Yo, Sweetie,
>>
>> I loost it, too. Half you seen it ? It's about yay high. Sounds
>> somethin' like Brooks and Dunn.
>>
>> MowGreen
>> ================
>> *-343-* FDNY
>> Never Forgotten
>> ================
>>
>> banthecheck.com
>> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked
>
> Hey Mow!
> HA HA Real Funny...

Sweetie, several people have tried to help. You really need to ask a
friend who is somewhat familiar with computers to look at your computer
with you so that you and he(or she) can have a dialog about finding your
problem.

I believe some one else has made a similar suggestion.

Bill
From: Sweetie via WindowsKB.com on
Olórin wrote:
>[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
>> it.
>> :(
>
>What an entertaining thread this is. I'm surprised by and in awe of people's
>perseverance in trying to make head or tail of what you're on about (or is
>it better called "rising to the troll-bait"?).
>
>Do you actually read back over what you've typed before hitting "Send",
>keeping in mind what you're trying to achieve here, namely providing
>detailed information about a problem you've got so that volunteers can
>UNDERSTAND it and try to help you to a resolution?
>
>*sits back and continues watching*

Yes I do. I've already tried that. Where were u? Windows XP SP3, Media Player
11. I am new to these machines ( as in " Naive " ). I don't know where this ??
? echoing came from. I just want to get " Rid " of it. As I replied to Paul I
got so far I belive his advice might've helped.

From: Tom Willett on

: : ? echoing came from. I just want to get " Rid " of it. As I replied to
Paul I
: got so far I belive his advice might've helped.
:
: --
: Currently Lost in The World of Computers
:
: ~ Sweetie ~

Take the computer to an expert. You're out of your league.