From: I. F. on
hi,

does anyone know how much exactly time is dilated and space contracted
in rotating black holes, by using the Kerr or Kerr-Newman metrics?

please reply
From: BURT on
On Jun 28, 4:20 pm, "I. F." <exformat...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> does anyone know how much exactly time is dilated and space contracted
> in rotating black holes, by using the Kerr or Kerr-Newman metrics?
>
> please reply

At the surface black holes violate laws of motion.

Mitch Raemsch
From: eric gisse on
I. F. wrote:

> hi,
>
> does anyone know how much exactly time is dilated and space contracted
> in rotating black holes, by using the Kerr or Kerr-Newman metrics?
>
> please reply

Integrate the Kerr/Kerr-Newman line element s = int ( sqrt[ g_uv dx^u dx^v ]
d\tau^2 ) along a path, and you have the answer.