From: guskz on
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10430234.stm

"It would be absolutely, fantastically exciting if we produced black
holes at the LHC," he said.

Yes, all ye gluttens, especially Aunt Al, that said there wasn't
enough energy to produce ANY size black holes.
--------------------------

Science already established that Black Holes can feed off of both Heat
& Light (CMBR-Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation).

And Science already established (in the 90s) that the force of charge
is an exchange of virtual particles (photons).

------------
**I** AM telling you there's enough heat and virtual particles
(photons) to feed that little baby mini-black hole till it instantly
grows up to SWALLOW THE EARTH.

2010: BEFORE EINSTEIN, GUSKZ.

From: Raymond Yohros on
On Jun 29, 12:44 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10430234.stm
>
> "It would be absolutely, fantastically exciting if we produced black
> holes at the LHC," he said.
>
> Yes, all ye gluttens, especially Aunt Al,  that said there wasn't
> enough energy to produce ANY size black holes.
> --------------------------
>
> Science already established that Black Holes can feed off of both Heat
> & Light (CMBR-Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation).
>
> And Science already established (in the 90s) that the force of charge
> is an exchange of virtual particles (photons).
>
> ------------
> **I** AM telling you there's enough heat and virtual particles
> (photons) to feed that little baby mini-black hole till it instantly
> grows up to SWALLOW THE EARTH.
>
> 2010:   BEFORE EINSTEIN, GUSKZ.

more and more you prove that you are not intelligent
and totally unworthy of learning or doing science.

r.y
From: tue on
On Jun 29, 7:44 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10430234.stm
>
> "It would be absolutely, fantastically exciting if we produced black
> holes at the LHC," he said.
>
> Yes, all ye gluttens, especially Aunt Al, that said there wasn't
> enough energy to produce ANY size black holes.
> --------------------------
>
> Science already established that Black Holes can feed off of both Heat
> & Light (CMBR-Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation).
>
> And Science already established (in the 90s) that the force of charge
> is an exchange of virtual particles (photons).
>
> ------------
> **I** AM telling you there's enough heat and virtual particles
> (photons) to feed that little baby mini-black hole till it instantly
> grows up to SWALLOW THE EARTH.
>
> 2010: BEFORE EINSTEIN, GUSKZ.

a 10 cm cube of black hole cannot swallow a big earth

stephan hawking is wrong, you are safe

you need a much larger mouth of a black hole in order
to swallow the entire earth

good bye
From: tue on
On Jun 29, 7:50 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 12:44 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10430234.stm
>
> > "It would be absolutely, fantastically exciting if we produced black
> > holes at the LHC," he said.
>
> > Yes, all ye gluttens, especially Aunt Al, that said there wasn't
> > enough energy to produce ANY size black holes.
> > --------------------------
>
> > Science already established that Black Holes can feed off of both Heat
> > & Light (CMBR-Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation).
>
> > And Science already established (in the 90s) that the force of charge
> > is an exchange of virtual particles (photons).
>
> > ------------
> > **I** AM telling you there's enough heat and virtual particles
> > (photons) to feed that little baby mini-black hole till it instantly
> > grows up to SWALLOW THE EARTH.
>
> > 2010: BEFORE EINSTEIN, GUSKZ.
>
> more and more you prove that you are not intelligent
> and totally unworthy of learning or doing science.
>
> r.y

this is kind of your personal opinion man,

beside that, you said nothing at all related,

good bye
From: BURT on
On Jun 29, 12:58 pm, tue <tu...(a)dcemail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 7:44 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10430234.stm
>
> > "It would be absolutely, fantastically exciting if we produced black
> > holes at the LHC," he said.
>
> > Yes, all ye gluttens, especially Aunt Al,  that said there wasn't
> > enough energy to produce ANY size black holes.
> > --------------------------
>
> > Science already established that Black Holes can feed off of both Heat
> > & Light (CMBR-Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation).
>
> > And Science already established (in the 90s) that the force of charge
> > is an exchange of virtual particles (photons).
>
> > ------------
> > **I** AM telling you there's enough heat and virtual particles
> > (photons) to feed that little baby mini-black hole till it instantly
> > grows up to SWALLOW THE EARTH.
>
> > 2010:   BEFORE EINSTEIN, GUSKZ.
>
> a 10 cm cube of black hole cannot swallow a big earth
>
> stephan hawking is wrong, you are safe
>
> you need a much larger mouth of a black hole in order
> to swallow the entire earth
>
> good bye- Hide quoted text -

At the center of a black hole there should be zero gravity. If its
true for the gravity of the Earth's center it ought always to be true.

Mitch Raemsch