From: guskz on
The DEVIL in Europe's LHC proton collider

LHC can already look for Higgs particle since they are generating
cosmic ray collisions, the litte dark lie is that it's not enough, nor
is it the lie that they need more numerous collisions to find one
Higgs particle in them.

NEVER on Earth have high energy cosmic rays collided more than one or
two beside each other....UNTIL NOW.

Poor DRAGON, FINALLY FREE, those shackles have been so restricting
alllll these past years. To think, we not he, are to join him.......

2010: Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

From: guskz on
On Jun 29, 1:59 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> The DEVIL in Europe's LHC proton collider
>
> LHC can already look for Higgs particle since they are generating
> cosmic ray collisions, the litte dark lie is that it's not enough, nor
> is it the lie that they need more numerous collisions to find one
> Higgs particle in them.
>
>  NEVER on Earth have high energy cosmic rays collided more than one or
> two beside each other....UNTIL NOW.
>
> Poor DRAGON, FINALLY FREE, those shackles have been so restricting
> alllll these past years. To think, we not he, are to join him.......
>
> 2010:  Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10430234.stm

QUOTE: "Standard analogy is a British aircraft carrier going at 12
knots. Imagine it going into the Mont Blanc Bridge - it would be a
real wreck, but it would not destroy half of Geneva."

Of course, cosmic rays have been known to do this on Earth as well.

I can see "him" laughing now or is he rubbing his hands together
instead...can't be from the "cold".