From: Dave on
I lost the CD for enterprise 2007 but was wondering how to reconnect to my
Outlook account which has all of my emails. If I purchase another office
does that automatically happen? Or do I need to contact Microsoft. How does
it work??

Thanks
Dave

From: neo on
Your post is a bit vague as you don't mention if your "enterprise" copy of
Office 2007 was a retail, OEM, or volume license copy. I am a volume
license subscriber to Microsoft products, so getting replacement media is a
snap. (Volume license subscribers can generally download an copy of the CD
in ISO format and burn to CD/DVD if needed.)

If you have an OEM copy of Office, Microsoft may direct you back to your PC
manufacturer to see if they will reissue you a replacement CD. (I only have
experience with this in regards to the Operating System and not productivity
applications like Office. I will warn you that it is entirely up to the
OEMs [e.g. Dell, HP, Gateway, .etc] on whether or not this happens.)

Other than that, data created/stored in .PST files is not dependent on what
media used to install Office from. So don't worry about this aspect as it
is just a matter of opening your data file(s) in Outlook.