From: carl43m on
I have Outlook 2003 on windows XP. I was having an issue with Word and did a
"repair". After I got a message that it was successful I went to open
outlook and the setup wizard appeared and had me go thru all the steps as if
outlook had just been installed on the pc. When I was done all of my emails
from the past couple of uears and all my contacts were gone. Does anyone
have any ideads on what happened or if they can be gotten back? Thanks.
From: Gordon on

"carl43m" <carl43m(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Outlook 2003 on windows XP. I was having an issue with Word and
> did a
> "repair". After I got a message that it was successful I went to open
> outlook and the setup wizard appeared and had me go thru all the steps as
> if
> outlook had just been installed on the pc. When I was done all of my
> emails
> from the past couple of uears and all my contacts were gone. Does anyone
> have any ideads on what happened or if they can be gotten back? Thanks.

Try doing File-Open-Outlook Data File in Outlook and seeing if the old pst
file appears in the folder...