From: brbrown on
I recently posted a new thread entitled Another Slow Startup which shows in
Edit My Profile but without the usual Re: before it. I cannot access the
thread as I get a message saying"Service temporarily unavailable. Nore can I
find it in a search. Can anyone please suggest a remedy? Perhaps to delete it
and start again.
From: Shenan Stanley on
brbrown wrote:
> I recently posted a new thread entitled Another Slow Startup which
> shows in Edit My Profile but without the usual Re: before it. I
> cannot access the thread as I get a message saying"Service
> temporarily unavailable. Nore can I find it in a search. Can anyone
> please suggest a remedy? Perhaps to delete it and start again.

Use a newsreader to continue?
(At least for now.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: brbrown on

From: brbrown on

"brbrown" wrote:

> "Shenan Stanley" wrote:
>
> > brbrown wrote:
> > > I recently posted a new thread entitled Another Slow Startup which
> > > shows in Edit My Profile but without the usual Re: before it. I
> > > cannot access the thread as I get a message saying"Service
> > > temporarily unavailable. Nore can I find it in a search. Can anyone
> > > please suggest a remedy? Perhaps to delete it and start again.
> >
> > Use a newsreader to continue?
> > (At least for now.)
> >
> > --
> > Shenan Stanley
> > MS-MVP
> > --
> > How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
> >
> > Hello Shenan. Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. Where would the newsreader be? I can't see it on your link.

I had hoped that a Discussion Group moderator would help but as there is no
response, I will delete the reference in Edit My Profile and start again.
From: Tom Willett on

: I had hoped that a Discussion Group moderator would help but as there is
no
: response, I will delete the reference in Edit My Profile and start again.

There is no discussion group moderator. This is a newsgroup.