From: David on
I have a MSFlexgrid.

On top of the grid I have several comboboxes.
I also use a textbox to edit certain cells.

After the texbox is complete, if another grid cell is selected
the previous textbox.text is transfered to the grid.
Works great.

-----------------------

HOWEVER, if I click a combobox instead of a grid cell the
previous textbox value is not transfered to the gird.

I placed the following code in the Combo_Click event.

If Not txtDataEntry.Visible Then Exit Sub

'CRITICAL for moving text from last entered textbox to GRID
>>(test1) MSFlexGrid1.TextMatrix(MSFlexGrid1.Row, MSFlexGrid1.Col) =
>>txtDataEntry.Text
>>(test2) MSFlexGrid1.TextMatrix(miOldRow, miOldCol) = txtDataEntry.Text

txtDataEntry.Visible = False

-------------------------

Any ideas how to get the last entered textbox.text to be transferred
to the grid when a combobox is selected??

From: David on
Sorry for post -- may help someone else.

Solution -- Use combo GotFocus event.

Resolved

"David" <NoWhere(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I have a MSFlexgrid.
>
> On top of the grid I have several comboboxes.
> I also use a textbox to edit certain cells.
>
> After the texbox is complete, if another grid cell is selected
> the previous textbox.text is transfered to the grid.
> Works great.
>
> -----------------------
>
> HOWEVER, if I click a combobox instead of a grid cell the
> previous textbox value is not transfered to the gird.
>
> I placed the following code in the Combo_Click event.
>
> If Not txtDataEntry.Visible Then Exit Sub
>
> 'CRITICAL for moving text from last entered textbox to GRID
>>>(test1) MSFlexGrid1.TextMatrix(MSFlexGrid1.Row, MSFlexGrid1.Col) =
>>>txtDataEntry.Text
>>>(test2) MSFlexGrid1.TextMatrix(miOldRow, miOldCol) = txtDataEntry.Text
>
> txtDataEntry.Visible = False

> Any ideas how to get the last entered textbox.text to be transferred
> to the grid when a combobox is selected??

Pages: 1
Prev: Hi Larry, Hi Jeff,
Next: Passing a parameter