From: Steel-detailing-services on
Steel detailing is a process of translating construction plans into
detailed shop drawings.

Outsourcing Steel Detailing firm is trusted choice of Fabricators &
Structural engineers to get efficient Steel structure detailing
services at reasonable rates. Our expert Steel detailers strive to
take the complexity out of shop drawings and provide easy-to-
understand information in quicker-turnaround time.

View job examples at: http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com/portfolio.php

Our range of effective steel detailing services includes:
• Metal sheet detailing
• 3D modeling
• Advanced bill of materials
• CNC, DXF and DSTV files
• Handrail, beam, deck, joist & stair detailing
• Steel connections design
• Steel beam/column dimensions
• Fabrication shop drawings
• Shop drawing revisions for approval stamp
• Erection drawings
• Anchor-bolt setting plans
• Other detailing work

Shop drawings are used to provide detailed representation of steel
parts such as columns, beams, girders, trusses, braces, stairs,
handrails, joists, metal decking etc. These components are utilized in
construction of homes, commercial buildings, bridges, industrial
facilities and other steel structures.

All steel detailing work is done in 3D environment so that you can see
how members fit together and how will they look after it’s built. Each
information is clearly and efficiently presented so our clients can
focus on fabrication - not clarification.

We use advance resources such as Tekla, AutoCAD and Revit to provide
precise details of steel construction in compliance with AISC, CISC or
any other fabrication standards of your choice.

Outsource & Save 60% on Steel detailing and Shop drawings services
today!

Website: http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com

info(a)outsourcingsteeldetailing.com – Request a free quote to
understand your needs better.

Pages: 1
Prev: test
Next: Cliff Huprich searching for WMD