From: Fabrizio Milo aka misto on
This is very very interesting.

Do you have any direct application of it ?
I know games like World of Warcraft uses Lua as scripting language.

Thanks.

Fabrizio
--------------------------
Luck favors the prepared mind. (Pasteur)
From: Stefan Behnel on
Fabrizio Milo aka misto, 19.07.2010 15:41:
> This is very very interesting.
>
> Do you have any direct application of it ?
> I know games like World of Warcraft uses Lua as scripting language.

Lua is widely used in the gaming industry, mainly for its size but also for
its speed.

Personally, I don't have any direct use for it, so this is mainly a fun
project to see how well I can get it integrated and how fast I can get it.

Stefan