From: Kapil Waghe Kapil on
Hi All

I have designed a application in MS Excel 2008 on Windows XP using Visual
Basic Application (VBA).

Each and every thing is going fine on my side.

My client is using MAC OS and MS Office for MAC. When i deployed my
application to Client end one serious problem comes arise.

The problem is that when my client is opening this project he is getting it
into the Design Mode.

He is unable to select from drop downs, enter values to text boxes........

Please help me guys. I put my all the efforts.

I think now its the time to put your efforts.

I will be very thankful.

Please give me a suggestion.

Thanks and Regards
From: Rick Rothstein on
According to the Limitations section at this link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office_2008_for_Mac

Office 2008 on the Mac does not support VBA, so your client cannot run Excel
macros on it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)