From: S on
Hi,

Can someone help me out on this error. I am trying to install MCR in linux machine. I run the bin file and in the process of installation it hangs at "Launching InstalllShield Wizard". When I close the window to cancel the installation process I get an error below:

/usr/share/themes/Human/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:51: error: lexical error or
unexpected token, expected valid token
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/FloppyDrive.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/Computer.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/UpFolder.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/Error.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/HardDrive.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/Inform.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/DetailsView.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/Warn.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/Question.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/NewFolder.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/ListView.gif not found.
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel/icons/HomeFolder.gif not found.

I am not sure how these files are related to the installation.

Thanks for your help.