From: klem kedidelhopper on
My distributor finally has these in stock. Both the OEM as well as the
generics. The Sony parts are 16.95 while the generics are 9.60 Has
anyone had any bad experiences using the generics in the D board
application repair? I've used a lot of them without incident. However
I have a set in which we replaced the chips with generics about 6
months ago. We also did the cap as well. The set was fine for awhile
but lately at times it will just not start up. The problem is very
intermittent though. I thought that I would try a new pair of chips
and see what happens.
Lenny.