From: Madhu on

* mdj <96cb2b22-4124-4cfb-b2dc-ad068c7fb6f8(a)b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:12:25 -0800 (PST):

| And it's not unsurprising to see you doing what you do best

MDJ, what you just did here is not what "you are doing best", but its
the "only thing" you are doing on comp.lang.lisp.

While you will not make it clear what is is you think I do best or why
it is not unsurprising --- the only thing you are doing here is trying
to troll a response from me to engage you in pathological bickering to
It is most likely narcissim, since that is what you imagine on the
person you are attacking. You imagine, and make up false things to
attack.

There are several defects in the quality and validity of your
perceptions, there are questions on your intelligence, and your
inference skills. Without addressing the defects, I'll note you are
just using your faculties to try to engage in bickering on CLL. You have
a problem.

The last thread you managed to get a response you got several long
<http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/766d8dfa4aec7175>

--
Madhu
From: mdj on
On Jan 22, 10:36 am, Madhu <enom...(a)meer.net> wrote:
> * mdj <96cb2b22-4124-4cfb-b2dc-ad068c7fb...(a)b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com> :
> Wrote on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:12:25 -0800 (PST):
>
> | And it's not unsurprising to see you doing what you do best
>
> MDJ, what you just did here is not what "you are doing best", but its
> the "only thing" you are doing on comp.lang.lisp.

Oh nonsense. You just get upset whenever somebody calls you on your
passive-aggressive dismissals of other peoples posts. That's all I
did, treated you with the same contempt you treated Tamas.

You can try to bully me out of doing that if you like, but you
should've realised by now that approach isn't working.

Matt
From: Madhu on

* mdj <dc4b0681-78e9-4e05-acc8-a523ef02bb2f(a)a6g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:34:08 -0800 (PST):

| On Jan 22, 10:36 am, Madhu <enom...(a)meer.net> wrote:
|> * mdj <96cb2b22-4124-4cfb-b2dc-ad068c7fb...(a)b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com> :
|> Wrote on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:12:25 -0800 (PST):
|>
|> | And it's not unsurprising to see you doing what you do best
|>
|> MDJ, what you just did here is not what "you are doing best", but its
|> the "only thing" you are doing on comp.lang.lisp.
|
| Oh nonsense. You just get upset whenever somebody calls you on your
| passive-aggressive dismissals of other peoples posts. That's all I
| did, treated you with the same contempt you treated Tamas.

This is the real problem I am pointing to: Your pathological need to
treat me with contempt and troll a response, not based on any behaviour
I have exhibited but behaviour you have imagined and wrongly identified
with me. You do this out of a pathological need to fight, and I suspect
it is narcissim since that is what you have accused me of.

I am not upset over what you claim I am upset. I am "upset" over your
repeatedly efforts to troll me specifically for a response with intent
to bicker pathologically, which you have been doing since your first
post on comp.lang.lisp. You have made vague claims without naming me in
other threads attributing behaviour I have not indulged in, such as
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/c47832419286971b>

The reason it is a problem is that there are several defects in the
quality and validity of your perceptions, and there are questions on
your intelligence, and your inference skills. The fact that you
continue to attempt to "put me down" and "show contempt" is the issue I
am dealing with here.

You have a problem, and I am involved because you have made me a part of
your problem by specifically targetting me.

The last thread you managed to get a response you got several long
<http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/766d8dfa4aec7175>

| You can try to bully me out of doing that if you like, but you
| should've realised by now that approach isn't working.

Of course that approach will not work. The only thing that is likely to
work is for you to seek professional help instead of trying to get your
aggressions, (from insecurities and incompetence) out on usenet by
picking targets on comp.lang.lisp

--
Madhu
From: mdj on
On Jan 22, 1:57 pm, Madhu <enom...(a)meer.net> wrote:

> | Oh nonsense. You just get upset whenever somebody calls you on your
> | passive-aggressive dismissals of other peoples posts. That's all I
> | did, treated you with the same contempt you treated Tamas.
>
> This is the real problem I am pointing to: Your pathological need to
> treat me with contempt and troll a response, not based on any behaviour
> I have exhibited but behaviour you have imagined and wrongly identified
> with me.  You do this out of a pathological need to fight, and I suspect
> it is narcissim since that is what you have accused me of.

As was pointed out in a previous thread, my partner is a
neuroscientist, doctor and psychiatrist. Your assessment of my mental
condition is completely false.

As a gesture of good will, if you agree to keep your accusations/
observations away from commentary about my intellectual capability or
non-existent mental problems, I will agree not to place a professional
assessment of your psychological state on a web site.

That is all I have to say on this matter.

Matt
From: Madhu on

* mdj <657fcb38-d988-4ed9-8e13-4b079a44c3dc(a)c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:19:33 -0800 (PST):

| On Jan 22, 1:57 pm, Madhu <enom...(a)meer.net> wrote:
|
|> | Oh nonsense. You just get upset whenever somebody calls you on your
|> | passive-aggressive dismissals of other peoples posts. That's all I
|> | did, treated you with the same contempt you treated Tamas.
|>
|> This is the real problem I am pointing to: Your pathological need to
|> treat me with contempt and troll a response, not based on any behaviour
|> I have exhibited but behaviour you have imagined and wrongly identified
|> with me.  You do this out of a pathological need to fight, and I suspect
|> it is narcissim since that is what you have accused me of.
|
| As was pointed out in a previous thread, my partner is a
| neuroscientist, doctor and psychiatrist. Your assessment of my mental
| condition is completely false.

The assessment is based on the repeated behaviour on your part in this
newsgroup and the corpus of material you have generated in engaging me,
and you generate in continuing to engage me, as well as from your other
posts where your technical knowledge is exposed and need to "put down"
as nonsense are clearly demonstrated.

| As a gesture of good will, if you agree to keep your accusations/
| observations away from commentary about my intellectual capability or
| non-existent mental problems, I will agree not to place a professional
| assessment of your psychological state on a web site.

This is a dishonest promise, you have already demonstrated a
pathological need to lie. Earlier you had suggested "I suggest that in
future you refrain from commenting on anything I say, and that will
avoid future conflagrations.", But even then you seek me out to express
contempt and mock. I addressed this in the URL you snipped
out. <http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/766d8dfa4aec7175>

Your motivation in showing contempt and mocking me even when you are not
addressed, or there is any basis for mockery, but JUST TO MOCK, shows
your mental problem, unfortunately it is MY mental problem as you are
making me the target, and damaging the newsgroup where you are indulging
in it. Since you indulge in by just assuming or creating false issues
which you attribute to me and then attack, I do not have any ways to
stop you from doing it. This thread is another example of how there is
nothing I can do to make you stop. So If you do want to place a so
called "professional assesment" please publish your name and contact
address of the professional along with it. I have the corpus of your
posts to follow up on that.

Clearly this problem cannot have a solution on this newsgroup, hopefully
it can only be settled outside of the internet.

--
Madhu