From: naveen prasad on
Hi,

i have a form with a textbox.
I want to enter a word in that text box and when i press enter key
a message box should be displayed what characters i have entered.

Here the input type to the text box is in ******

for this i have changed the textbox inputmask type to password.

but iam not able to show in message box the characters which i have entered

kindly help how can i make it possible..
From: Marshall Barton on
naveen prasad wrote:
>i have a form with a textbox.
>I want to enter a word in that text box and when i press enter key
>a message box should be displayed what characters i have entered.
>
>Here the input type to the text box is in ******
>
>for this i have changed the textbox inputmask type to password.
>
>but iam not able to show in message box the characters which i have entered
>
>kindly help how can i make it possible..

In the text box's AfterUpdate event:

MsgBox "You entered '" & Me.thetextbox & "'"

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: naveen prasad on
excellent thank you ... it really worked .....