From: BobF on

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcsample98/html/_core_Microsoft_Foundation_Class_Library_Samples_Index.asp>
From: Vipin [MVP] on
I am working on some screen-recording tutorials, I plan to do it in couple
of
days after I get a good quality microphone from store. If you check my
website in
couple of days time, you should be able to see the tutorials. if you have
any particular topic
which you want me to walkthrough in the Visual Studio Wizard using my screen
recorder,
do send me the topic to me at vipin_aravind(a)nospam.com [ replace nospam with
hotmail]

--
Vipin Aravind
http://www.explorewindows.com

From: Sgt. York on
Peppe wrote:
> Hi
> Where can i find some MFC examples? Especially to understand the Cdoc
> and Cview usage.
> Something like a text editor or something like that
>
> thanks

To this day, I still refer to a worn-out, decrepid old copy of Prosise's
"Programming Windows 95 with MFC" that I picked up at a used bookstore
for 2 bucks some years ago. He does a great job cutting through the
wizards down to the bone of what MFC is all about, most of which still
applies in today's version.

-York
From: Tom Serface on
www.codeguru.com