From: Gerhard Hellriegel on
your problem is not the code. It is the SIGNON which fails! Is this only
one program which runs remote? Maybe you do also online-signons? Compare
that with the batch-code. What is different?

You should use also for batch a remote-signon script, which contains all
necessary parameters. You also need to pass userid/pw via script 'cause
you don't have any chance to enter them.

Or did I understand that all wrong? What is your REMOTE system? Do you
have a remote system? That means, your UNIX machine is the local machine
but you submit the code to anothet machine?
If not, that code will not run, because there are RSUBMIT statements in
it. That is the same if you have "normal" code in the editor and submit it
via "RSUBMIT". If that is the case, remove all RSUBMIT and ENRSUBMITs and
try it again.
Gerhard