From: regztfen on
I make an announcement presentation to use before church and insert a MP3
file in the 2007 version. When I send it to church and they try and play it,
the MP3 does not play. Is there a way to correct this problem? I have tried
saving it in the 2003 version but it still does not work.
Any help greatly appreciated. I am a PowerPoint novice.
From: jpforestier on
In place of MP3, insert a WAVE file and it will play
"regztfen" <regztfen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: B1C6A58E-4047-4F3D-9548-418C44320D1D(a)microsoft.com...

From: Michael Koerner on
The MP3 file has be sent also as it is linked and not embedded. best to put
them both into the same folder and then insert the MP3 file

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: regztfen on
I did, but it didn't work.

From: Michael Koerner on
Does the MP3 file play on the church computer?