From: Audun on
I could need some help regarding a project.
Have anyone been working with MPC for SISO plants?
This should be done by using s-function(s), and should handle
constraints. The MPC must also be made without using the Model
Predictive Control Toolbox.

Audun
From: Michal Kvasnica on
> I could need some help regarding a project.
> Have anyone been working with MPC for SISO plants?

The free Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) can design MPC control laws for
linear (SISO/MIMO) and hybrid plants:

http://control.ee.ethz.ch/~mpt/

> This should be done by using s-function(s), and should handle

do you mean that the MPC controller should be implemented as an
s-function, possibly in C-code? MPT can compute a so-called explicit
representation of MPC laws which can be directly exported into C-code
and used either in Simulink or deployed by RTW.

> constraints. The MPC must also be made without using the Model

constraints on plant states/inputs/outputs are supported by MPT directly.

> Predictive Control Toolbox.

-michal