From: DB on
Hi,

As I understood the Microsoft MPIO drivers, are not DIFx compatible and
additional MSI custom actions had to be developed for Driver consistency and
compatibility checks and MPIO upgrade / rollback operations.

Do you have any MSI file or other sample for installing MPIO driver
including taking care for update and rollback issues?
(I saw the DDK sample, but it is not include upgrade and Rollback information)

Thanks in advance
DB
From: James Antognini [MSFT] on
Can you say a little more specifically what you have in mind when you say
"not DIFx compatible"?

--
James Antognini
Windows DDK and WDK Support

From: DB on
According to the following Microsoft presentation:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/8/f/98f3fe47-dfc3-4e74-92a3-088782200fe7/TWDE05007_WinHEC05.ppt

The Microsofts MPIO drivers (MPIO, MPSPFLTR, MPDEV) are not DIFx compatible.
I would be glad to hear more in what manner it is not compatible, I just
understood that you can not install them using DPinst or DIFx .

Thanks;
DB