From: GrampaJoe on
Does anyone know what/who this user is in SQL 2008 msdb database?
I looks like an orphaned user to me but it is in all of our SQL 2008
instances. I have searched the internet, including M.S. websites, for
any information and I'm coming up with nothing.

thanks
From: Russell Fields on
Perhaps you should read about this:
RLF

From: GrampaJoe on
Russell - thank you for the pointer. It would appear to answer my
questions. I just didn't make the connection to 'data collection'.

Have a good day,

Pages: 1
Prev: Disable index
Next: SQL Server Install Fails