From: Jerry on
I would like to change the font size, not the style, in MS Shell Dlg.
I have changed the style and it works fine, just a small size, as was the
original font.
Any help is appreciated.
Jerry
From: ju.c on
Can't be done, sorry.
You cannot change the font size for a specific font.

ju.c

From: thanatoid on
=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?= <Jerry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in news:698AE5FC-DDC0-47DC-B832-141A51A425CF(a)microsoft.com:

> I would like to change the font size, not the style, in MS
> Shell Dlg. I have changed the style and it works fine, just
> a small size, as was the original font.
> Any help is appreciated.
> Jerry

I am not /exactly/ sure what you mean but you could try the
DisplaySet utility, one of the two here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/age48de/n/2freeutils_zip

Even if it doesn't help you with THIS problem you might find it
quite useful.
The other one is good too.

Pages: 1
Prev: Log in with password