From: team-driver on
Michael, have you or anyone else been advised of or come up with a solution
to this error received regarding Service Pack 1. I too am getting frustrated
with the interrupted update advising that it failed.

From: MowGreen on

From: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297

" How to obtain help and support for this security update

in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552

For enterprise customers, support for security updates is available
through your usual support contacts. "

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten