From: Roy East on
Now I have MSE do I need a Adware Protection program?
I seem to have no problems at the moment. Also have do I change my 'send'
name.

From: Cronos on
Roy East wrote:
> Now I have MSE do I need a Adware Protection program?
> I seem to have no problems at the moment. Also have do I change my 'send'
> name.

I replied to the other post you made asking the same question. How to
change your send name depends on how you are sending it.
From: Roy East on
Thank You for your help. I can only get Dial-Up in my area, and do not want
to slow it down too much. I will try your suggestions.
>. change your send name depends on how you are sending it.
Sorry I don't understand.

From: Cronos on
Roy East wrote:

>> . change your send name depends on how you are sending it.
> Sorry I don't understand.

Depends on which app you are posting with is what I meant. I looked at
your message source and see you are using Outlook express so just go to
From: Roy on
Thank You.