From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Read this and you'll know as much as anyone:

You are prompted to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Security
Essentials (1.0.1963.0) [Last Review: June 29, 2010 - Revision: 2.0]
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2254596

Microsoft Security Essentials Support Forums
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/mse

From: Smirnoff on

I see what you mean. Possibly, as it's a security issue, maybe it's a "need
to know" basis and obviously we don't need to know.

If I could have got a print out of the changes, I would have read it and
then immediately eaten it.

Thanks

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Read this and you'll know as much as anyone:
>
> You are prompted to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Security
> Essentials (1.0.1963.0) [Last Review: June 29, 2010 - Revision: 2.0]
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2254596
>
> Microsoft Security Essentials Support Forums
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/mse
>
> Smirnoff wrote:
>> MS Update offered me an update/upgrade to Microsoft Security Essentials
>> today, which I duly installed.
>>
>> Now showing:
>>
>> Microsoft Security Essentials Version: 1.0.1963.0
>> Antimalware Client Version: 2.1.6805.0
>> Engine Version: 1.1.5902.0
>>
>> I was interested to know what had been changed/added/fixed but there
>> doesn't
>> appear to be a "Version History" option.
>>
>> Have asked in MSE Forum but no reply as yet.
>>
>> Anybody know of a link that lists changes incorporated in the new
>> version?

Pages: 1
Prev: Microsoft Security Essentials
Next: NNTP Bridge