From: Raj on
A number of application stores messages in MSMQ. One of the server
application needs to read messages that was created/stored by specific
applications not to read all the messages in MSMQ.

Is there any workarounds?

Thank you

Regards
Raj
From: Andy O'Neill on

"Raj" <Raj(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>A number of application stores messages in MSMQ. One of the server
> application needs to read messages that was created/stored by specific
> applications not to read all the messages in MSMQ.
>
> Is there any workarounds?
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards
> Raj

It's not really a c sharp question.
You don't put messages into the whole of msmq, you put them into queues.
You can have loads of em.
Use different queues would be simplest and my recommended solution.
I like simple.

Failing that put some identifier in message label.
Use peek to read non destructively until you find a message you like.
Think about whether you really need to do this though.

But mostly.
Read articles and documentation on msmq.