From: Rados3aw Michalski on
Hallo

I comipile and install MSVAD simple driver from DDK samples.
But there is something strange in it. When I use SndVol32 program I can
change volum and mute lines only for rendrering pins. When I go to record
devices tabs I can select msvad from list, but it hasn't any visible lines
and controls.
I topology it has microphone pin connected to volume control node and to mux
node.
What I must add do "simple" driver to see volume control for microphone ???

thx for help

Radek from Poland

From: Rados3aw Michalski on

"Rados3aw Michalski" <radoslaw.michalski(a)tpi.remove.pl> wrote in message
> Hallo
>
> I comipile and install MSVAD simple driver from DDK samples.
> But there is something strange in it. When I use SndVol32 program I can
> change volum and mute lines only for rendrering pins. When I go to record
> devices tabs I can select msvad from list, but it hasn't any visible lines
> and controls.
> I topology it has microphone pin connected to volume control node and to
mux
> node.
> What I must add do "simple" driver to see volume control for microphone
???

> thx for help
>
> Radek from Poland

Can anybody help me ???
I'm sitting over this problem 3 weeks and now I haven't any new idea.

From: Philip Lukidis on

> "Rados3aw Michalski" <radoslaw.michalski(a)tpi.remove.pl> wrote in message
> > Hallo
> >
> > I comipile and install MSVAD simple driver from DDK samples.
> > But there is something strange in it. When I use SndVol32 program I can
> > change volum and mute lines only for rendrering pins. When I go to
record
> > devices tabs I can select msvad from list, but it hasn't any visible
lines
> > and controls.
> > I topology it has microphone pin connected to volume control node and to
> mux
> > node.
> > What I must add do "simple" driver to see volume control for microphone
> ???
> >

> > thx for help
> >
> > Radek from Poland
> >
> Can anybody help me ???
> I'm sitting over this problem 3 weeks and now I haven't any new idea.

It's been a while since I mucked around with topology, so I don't really
know offhand. Also, topology setup is very finicky, and everything must be
done exactly right (check the other DDK samples except msvad, like the ac97
sample). Be sure to look at the topology using ksstudio. It would help if
you had a working card whose topology you could view with ksstudio.

Try subscribing to wdmaudiodev on www.freelists.org and asking there, it's
dedicated to WDM audio.

Philip Lukidis

From: Radoslaw Michalski on

U?ytkownik "Philip Lukidis" <pleasedontemail(a)nowehere.net> napisa? w
wiadomo?ci news:Olko36$0FHA.3336(a)TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

> It's been a while since I mucked around with topology, so I don't really
> know offhand. Also, topology setup is very finicky, and everything must
be
> done exactly right (check the other DDK samples except msvad, like the
ac97
> sample). Be sure to look at the topology using ksstudio. It would help
if
> you had a working card whose topology you could view with ksstudio.

In KSStudio in KSCATEGORY_AUDIO_DEVICE I see only topology from Wave
miniport driver (only ADC node) with 2 additional nodes: supermix and Sample
Rate Converter. I
In KS_CATEGORY_AUDIO I can sellect both miniport wave and topolgy. And in
this filter I can see all my nodes with right connection.

KSStudio has no problems when it works with my sound cards. (3 sounds card
on 3 PC). It maps topology properly and display recording source pins/line.
But i havn't sorce code for this drivers.

thx for url