From: Larry Gusaas on
On 2010/02/26 3:10 AM Efrem Mc wrote:
> I am using a Mac PPC version on Mac OS X 10.5 (Mac G4). I wanted to use OO
> 3.x. I have a Linux partition but wanted to use on the Mac side. If this
> is not going to ever be available, please let me know.

Due to a lack of volunteers doing Quality Assurance, OO.o 3.2 has not
been QA.
OO.o 3.2 RC5 , which is the same as the final version is available from
good-day for Mac PPCs in multiple languages.

http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/
NOTE: the site is temporarily down. Try it later.

--

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
<discuss-subscribe(a)openoffice.org>

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org